2018 Kia Sorento Trim Comparison
The Kia Sorento is back for a new model year and it carries with it a whole slew of impressive features and amenities. The 2018 Kia Sorento trim comparison aims to help shoppers who are researching the new 2018 Kia Sorento and trying to discern which trim level will best suit their needs. Often, it can be hard to sort through the benefits and advantages of each trim. This research page aims to alleviate this difficulty and lays out each trim's qualifications so that shoppers can see which will best suit their needs.
The Sorento trim spectrum includes seven different model grades from which you can choose. These trim levels make it possible for drivers to access a variety of features and customize their Sorento so that it can fit their individual lifestyles. The full trim spectrum includes the L, the LX, the LX V6, the EX 2.0T, the EX V6, the SX, and the SX Limited. No matter which you ultimately choose, the Sorento is packed with high-tech features and forward-thinking technologies.
Trim Levels of the 2018 Kia Sorento
- L - 2.4L I4, 181hp, 21 city/28 highway mpg*, Cloth Seats with YES Essentials® Fabric Treatment, Heated Outside Mirrors, with Integrated LED Turn signals, Bluetooth Wireless Technology with Steering Wheel Mounted Controls
- LX - 2.4L I4, 181hp, 21 city/28 highway mpg*, Roof Rails, Low Profile with Silver Finish, Rear-Camera Display, USB Charger Ports
- LX V6 - 3.3L V6, 290hp, 18 city/25 highway mpg*, 50/50 Split-Folding 3rd-Row Seats, 2nd-Row Seats, Sliding & Auto Folding, 3,500 lb. Towing Capacity
- EX 2.0T - 2.0L Turbocharged I-4, 240 hp, 20 city/27 highway mpg*, Leather Seat Trim, Push Button Start w/ Smart Key, Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- EX V6 - 3.3L V6, 290hp, 18 city/25 highway mpg*, Leather Seat Trim, Push Button Start w/ Smart Key, 50/50 Split-Folding 3rd-Row Seats
- SX - 3.3L V6, 290hp, 18 city/25 highway mpg*, 19" Alloy Wheels, Smart Power Liftgate, Panoramic Sunroof w/Power Sunshade
- SX Limited - 3.3L V6, 290hp, 18 city/25 highway mpg*, 19" Chrome Alloy Wheels, Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB), Advanced Smart Cruise Control (ASCC), Surround View Monitor (SVM)
There you have the 2018 Kia Sorento trim comparison. Looking for more information on the 2018 Kia Sorento? Contact us at Serra Kia of Trussville! We'll help you choose the right trim level for you. You can view the Sorento in our online inventory today and then schedule a time for a test drive.