2019 Kia Sorento Trim Level Comparison
Countless Kia customers have found exactly what they’re looking for in the form of a Kia Sorento in recent years, and we’re confident that this trend is just getting started. Back once again for the 2019 model year, the Sorento remains one of the most popular models on the Kia lineup. As always, our loyal customers at Serra Trussville Kia can’t wait to claim their own and bring it home. This raises the question, “Which model will they choose?”
When Kia created the Sorento, the automaker made sure to build a model for virtually any customer. With six trim grades, two engine options, two drivetrains, and a generous surplus of features, the Kia Sorento can accommodate just about any set of needs. Whatever you may be looking for—power, convenience features, or driver assistance systems—you can find it in a 2019 Kia Sorento. So, which model in our 2019 Kia Sorento trim level comparison would be best for you?
Key Features on each 2019 Kia Sorento Trim Grade
Our outline below highlights some of the features on each 2019 Kia Sorento trim grade as well as their respective MSRPs.
- L – Standard features include a rearview camera, satellite radio, Bluetooth, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, and a seven-inch touchscreen interface. Starting MSRP is $25,990.
- LX – Added features include roof rails, blind-spot monitoring, dual-zone automatic climate control, and rear-cross traffic alert. Starting MSRP is $27,490.
- LX V6 – Adds the V6 engine to the LX trim. Starting MSRP is $31,290.
- EX V6 – Added features include automatic emergency braking, adaptive cruise control, driver attention warning, lane departure warning, lane keeping assist, and forward collision warning. Starting MSRP is $35,590.
- SX – Added features include an upgraded eight-inch touchscreen interface, a navigation system, a wireless phone charger, a panoramic sunroof, LED running lights, and a premium sound system. Starting MSRP is $39,990.
- SX Limited – Added features include chrome-clad wheels, heated outboard second-row seats, leather upholstery, and LED fog lights. Starting MSRP is $44,690.